Maintaining a clean, hygienic, and safe workplace is essential to the success of your business. Most professional businesses will hire a cleaning service to perform regular cleaning tasks on a contract basis. It can be challenging to find the right cleaning company and it’s best to remember that a low price doesn’t always make for the best choice.
Here are some top tips to help you choose the best corporate cleaning company for your business:
- Evaluate your options when it comes to cost. Get quotes from different cleaning suppliers. They should visit your offices to give you a personalised quote that considers your individual needs. Go over the list of services on each quote and compare range and pricing. Also, note which services are not included in the quote, for example, an annual deep clean might be charged over and above a monthly contract fee.
- Check qualifications and insurances. It’s important that your cleaning company isn’t a ‘fly by night’ operation. It needs to be properly accredited and the staff need to be professionally trained and supervised. It’s also essential that the company has insurance to cover any employees that might suffer an injury while on the job in your workplace.
- Consider experience. Along with qualifications, experience (especially across a range of industries and difficult or specialised cleaning scenarios) can go a long way to ensuring that the company has an established cleaning routine and approach that will work well for your workplace.
- Check the equipment and materials to be used. You need to know the quality and safety of the materials that will be used in your workplace. Are they locally sourced? Environmentally friendly? Cost-effective? These factors can make a significant impact on how your employees experience the cleaning process in their space.
- Ask about accountability. Ask how the company measures their success in your workplace. How will they report it to you and how will you provide feedback?
- Get client references. A professional, reputable cleaning company will be happy to provide you with references from satisfied clients. Contact them and find out why they enjoy working with the cleaning company and why they are happy to recommend them.
- Make sure you understand the contract. Most professional suppliers will want you to sign a contract. Before you commit, confirm whether there are monthly or yearly options, how flexible the cleaning programme is, and if there is any recourse should you be unhappy with the services you are offered.
Want to work with a company that fulfils all the above criteria? Work with us! Superclean is the ultimate all-in-one cleaning solution for your business:
- With over 650 clients, we are one of the most successful privately owned commercial cleaning companies in South Africa.
- We are owner-run and managed with a hands-on approach to every job.
- We have almost 30 years’ experience in a wide range of corporate environments.
- We are committed to providing a professional and efficient service and to long-term client relationships.
- Our staff are well-trained professionals displaying pride in their work.
- We offer a wide range of services to suit all your cleaning and corporate maintenance needs, including contract cleaning, hospitality services, hygiene equipment, cleaning staff, specialised cleaning, landscapes, pot plant care, and water generation.
- We have Level 2 BEE status and are ISO accredited – ISO 9001: 2008 certification.
- We have won numerous awards, including Kimberley Clark Golden Awards for Cleanest Hospital, Cleanest Commercial, and Cleanest Stadium in South Africa.
For the best cleaning solution for your business, contact us. Our hassle-free approach will save you time and money, and leave you free to focus on your business, secure in the knowledge that your workplace is being property cared for.